DMI Ambulation Gait Belt AM-533-6028-0055
- This is a gait belt makes it easier and safer to keep up the patient while they walk or move them from place to place: a wheelchair, bed, car, bath chair, chest of drawers, etc.
- Comfortable hand holds on each side will help you get a good grip on the road and save you from trying to lift a person on hands
- To use: place the belt around the waist of the person over their clothes with hand holds on each side. Secure the buckle closed. You are ready to move the man.
- Adjustable for a custom fit; hand holds offers a variety of positions held. Convenient snap buckle allows easy closing slams.
- Made of heavy, 2-inch cotton webbing; It can be washed in a washing machine
- Adjustable for a custom fit
- Made of heavy-duty, 2-inch cotton webbing
- The term of your limited warranty
- Machine washable
- UPC: 041298060277; 041298602712; 041298060284
Have Questions? Ask An Expert