Brazos Walking Sticks Sassafras Monopod Walking Stick AM-602-3000-1206
- Free Form Laura monopod walking stick is a fully functioning biggest selling cane and versatile monopod, all in one! The secret lies in the fact that the top unscrews to reveal the screw head - the perfect home, in order to stabilize the camera until you get that shot award.
- This cane has a rustic, natural look, because the bark of the tree remains intact. Instead of a smooth surface, like some of our sticks, this state is the actual texture of the bark. This is a real beauty, because the red tinge of sassafras wood has such an interesting, detailed picture.
- The staff will be treasured friend on nature walks, challenging hikes or walks in your area. It is lightweight and easy to carry, but it gives a sense of stability. With additional camera mount features, you have a winning combination!
- Leather belt in the upper part allows you to get a good grip on the stick. Rubber tip at the bottom provides a good grip.
- Each stick is made in the USA skilled carpenters. Handmade, one at a time.
- Made in the USA by experienced carpenters
- Handcrafted, one at a time,
- slip rubber tip; latex
- sizing recommendations: 41 "for children up to 4'6"; 48 "for adults up to 5'4"; 55 "for adults between 5'4" and 5'11 "and 58" for adult higher than 5'11 "
- The term of your limited warranty; UPC 840008015619, 840008015626, 840008015633