Brazos Walking Sticks Hickory Ebony Walking Stick AM-602-3000-1199
- The name of the stick almost sounds like a song title. And so it should, because there is a lot of love about it. His majestic beauty is unparalleled, and it is definitely turn heads when you walk with him.
- This exceptional team created by the merger of our top-selling Free-Form Hickory Sticks with exotic wood of ebony, cocobolo, maple and bocote for excellent pen
- You'll love the feeling of the stick in his hand. This is a solid staff with good weight to it. Whether you use it for peaceful walks, challenging hikes to fend off wild animals or to add to your collection, it will serve you well throughout life.
- Leather belt in the upper part provides a secure grip on the stick. Rubber tip helps you get a good grip on most surfaces.
- Each stick is made in the USA skilled carpenters. Handmade, one at a time. It comes in three convenient size and may be readily determined by size down with a hand saw.
- Made in the USA by experienced carpenters
- Handcrafted, one at a time,
- slip rubber tip; latex
- sizing recommendations: 41 "for children up to 4'6"; 48 "for adults up to 5'4"; 55 "for adults between 5'4" and 5'11 "and 58" for adult higher than 5'11 "
- The term of your limited warranty; UPC 840008010928, 840008010935, 840008010942, 840008010898, 840008010904, 840008010911