Brazos Walking Sticks Bocote Maple Walking Stick AM-602-3000-1161
- This striking staff to draw attention wherever you take it. Due to the two-color twist and unique Hitchhiking handle (and Brazos original), it looks like it was made for the royal family.
- This unique walking sticks made of exotic wood, imported from distant places. Our craftsman in the Brazos River valley in Texas, then take the wood and turn it into a work of art that will last a lifetime.
- This staff is sure to become a reliable companion on nature walks, challenging hikes or a casual stroll in your neighborhood. Or, it can be a valuable possession, to add to your collection!
- Leather belt in the upper part provides a secure grip on the stick. Rubber tip helps you get a good grip on most surfaces.
- Each stick is made in the USA skilled carpenters. Handmade, one at a time. It comes in 3 convenient sizes and can be readily determined by size down with a hand saw.
- Made in the USA by experienced carpenters
- Handcrafted, one at a time,
- slip rubber tip; latex
- sizing recommendations: 41 "for children up to 4'6"; 48 "for adults up to 5'4"; 55 "for adults between 5'4" and 5'11 "and 58" for adult higher than 5'11 "
- The term of your limited warranty; UPC 840008013073, 840008013080, 840008011109, 840008013097, 840008013103, 840008011697, 840008013110, 840008013127, 840008013189